CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec. 31 Sitting here looking back on 2009, it was a year I will never forget. It all started on Feb. 2nd, when I had a complete hip replacement. Next was a massive heart attack April 3, followed by four more that night. Then it was off to Mass General hospital in Boston, till Oct.1st. They performed two major heart procedures. In the first one they in stalled an left ventricular assist device. Which meant I was running of a machine, or batteries. They consider this a more serious operation than a transplant.Next came the transplant which I'm clad to say went extremly well. I would like to thank the donor, and their family for the great sacrifice they made, and the great sorrow they must fell, we will be for ever in your dept. If I did not be leave in miricals before this, I sure be leave in them now. HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR Papa

2 comments:

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

love you dad!!!! 2010 has to be better...yup the septic is not our issue and I am still smiling

ZackRabbit said...

Dear Riley's Papa,
Sometimes life is strange that way, and it throws you a little adversity (well, in your case, a lot) to remind you that you are strong and that you already have all the things that are important in life - you have such a wonderful loving family..friends that truly care..
Wishing you the best in 2010 - health, happiness and adventure! =:3