CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Final Test part 2

Posted Apr 15, 2009 10:41pm

Dad had the final test today at 10am...it lasted an hour and all dad was responsible for was to breathe. He had to breathe room air, 100% oxygen and O2 and NO, each for 10 min and taking a vike for 5 min in between. At first glance everything went exactly as planned but we had to wait for the final calculations to confirm that theses were good results We were told about and hour...this was at 11:00am, the waiting begins.... I called dad at 4:21pm and asked if he had heard anything yet, the answer was NO!! so we wait more. Dad called at 6:42pm and told me "I'M LISTED!!!" These are the very best words in the whole english language right now. He is listed, woohoo!!!!! I know now the real waiting begins, but getting here I feel was the hardest part..now we are on the list, not only on the list but he is #1 on the list!

0 comments: